HCMB - Resources and Contacts


United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)- www.epa.gov/epawaste/index.htm

United Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)- www.emergency.cdc.gov 

New Jersey Homeland Security and Preparedness (NJHS&P)- www.njhomelandsecurity.gov

New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)- www.nj.gov/dep/dshw/ewaste/index.html

New Jersey Office of Emergency Management (NJOEM)- www.state.nj.us/njoem

Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)- www.fema.gov

New Jersey Passaic County Health Department (PCHD)- www.pcdh.org

To report Environmental Incidents, Abuses, and Complaints in the State of New Jersey or impacting call the NJDEP Environmental Claims Hotline:  1-877-WARN DEP ; 1-877-927-6337

Other Important NJ DEP Phone Numbers:
Bureau of Licensing & Pesticide Operations - http://www.nj.gov/dep/enforcement/pcp/bpo.htm
Bureau of Nonpoint Pollution Control (Storm Water Permitting) - http://www.nj.gov/dep/dwq/bnpc_home.htm
Bureau of Underground Storage Tanks - http://www.nj.gov/dep/srp/bust/
Division of Fish and Wildlife - http://www.nj.gov/dep/fgw/
Division of Solid and Hazardous Waste - http://www.nj.gov/dep/dshw/
       Medical Waste - http://www.nj.gov/dep/dshw/rrtp/rmw.htm
Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA)- http://www.nj.gov/dep/srp/isra/ 
Office of Pollution Prevention and Right To Know Information - http://www.nj.gov/dep/enforcement/opppc.html
Private Well Testing Act - http://www.nj.gov/dep/watersupply/pw_pwta.html
Site Remediation Information Program - http://www.nj.gov/dep/srp/siteinfo/
The NJ Spill Compensation Fund Claims Program - http://www.nj.gov/dep/srp/finance/eca.htm

Report suspicious activity to the NJOHSP hotline- 1-866-4-SAFE-NJ [(866) 472-3365]

NJ Poison Control Center- [1-800-222-1222]

NJ Dep. of Health & Senior Services- [(609) 292-7837]

NJ Office of Emergency Management- [(609) 882-2000]

NJ Special Needs Registry for Disasters call 211 www.registerready.nj.gov


For information via radio broadcast please tune into WFME 94.7FM (Passaic County)