Hours: 8:15am to 4:15pm
Zoning officer: Daniel Howell
The City of Clifton Zoning Department is responsible for enforcing the provisions of Chapter 461 of the Code of the City of Clifton. Some of the functions of the Zoning Officer are the following:
• Review all building permits applications for Zoning compliance.
• Investigate and prosecute all Zoning violations
• Review, investigate and approve all Dwelling Certificates
• Attend all meetings of the Zoning Board of Adjustment and Planning Board, and advise the Boards on Zoning matters.
• Assist the public on procedures for filing Zoning variance applications.