Forms & Resources
2016 Property Tax Freeze Notice
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2017
Property Tax Freeze- Reimbursement
- Blue Booklets available in Senior Office for First Time Applicants Only
- Previous Applicants (PTR-2) will receive booklets in the mail from Trenton.
- Age 67 as of 2017 or on SS Disability on or before December 31, 2015
- Income - single or married: 2015 - $87,007 or less and 2016 - $87,007 or less. Income should include all Gross Amounts.
- You must have lived in New Jersey since 31, 2005 and lived in your home since before DEC. 31, 2012.
- Call: Senior Office (973-470-2234 ) for an appointment before coming in with your 1040 forms for 2015 and 2016. MUST FILE ON OR BEFORE
JUNE 1, 2017
- For Non-filers – bring in copies of all income for 2015 and 2016
- Notice (199 KB)