Appointments for obtaining a Marriage License or Domestic Partnership can be scheduled by calling 973-470-5825 during our normal business hours. Please note that Scheduled Appointments are required for the following:
- Domestic Partnership
- Marriage License
Requirements for a Marriage License / Domestic Partnership
View the requirements and download an application for a Marriage License, Civil Union or Domestic Partnership. After reviewing the requirements, contact our office for an appointment.
- Marriage License Application (PDF)
- Obtaining Copies of Certificates of Births, Deaths or Marriage Licenses (PDF)
A permit is required to hold a garage, yard, estate sale, etc. Anyone wishing to obtain a garage sale permit must go to the City Clerk’s Office to obtain the permit. The permit is $10 and must be displayed at the location of the sale. As a courtesy, a listing of garage sales will be published on the City website. Anyone obtaining a permit after 4:00 p.m. on Friday, will not be published on the website.
- City Clerk - Application for Mail In Ballot (English) (PDF)
- City Clerk - Application for Mail In Ballot (Spanish) (PDF)
- Filming Permit Application (PDF)
- Open Public Records Act Request Application (PDF)
- Serve on Board Application (PDF)
- Small Business - Fact Sheet Disaster Loans (PDF)
- Voter Registration Form (English) (PDF)
- Voter Registration Form (Spanish) (PDF)