Beautification Committee - Alternates #2
With approval of Municipal Council, seek out, initiate, encourage disseminate information and raise funds concerning civic beautification projects.
MEETINGS: 1st MONDAY OF EACH MONTH (except July & Aug.) TIME: 8:30 LOCATION: CONF. ROOM
Clifton CA-TV Committee - Alternate #3
Advises the governing body regarding planning, developing, and scheduling of programs to address the community needs.
MEETINGS: 4th WEDNESDAY EVERY MONTH TIME: 7:00 PM LOCATION: HEALTH DEPT CONF ROOM
Senior Citizens Advisory Committee - 1 Member
Advises the Municipal Council on matters concerning senior citizens’ housing in the City of Clifton
MEETINGS: 4TH THURSDAY-Not July, Aug, Nov, Dec TIME: 6:30 PM LOCATION: MUNICIPAL COURT
Historical Commission - 5 Members
Makes recommendations to the Municipal Council regarding the commemoration of historical events and the preservation of memorabilia of the City.
MEETINGS: 1ST THURSDAY EACH MONTH TIME: 7:00 PM LOCATION: CONFERENCE ROOM
ADVISORY COMMITTEE FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES - 1 Member
To advise the City Council and Manager on disability needs within the City and submit an annual report on activities.
MEMBERS: NINE MEMBERS: HANDICAPPED PERSONS TERM: FOUR YEAR STAGGERED MEETINGS: Third Monday Each Month except August & December
TIME: 6:30 P.M. LOCATION: HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Geographically broken up into 16 contiguous neighborhoods. This would yield 2 people to serve as team captains.
- The committee will consist of on (1) permanent member and one (1) alternate member for each neighborhood.
- The term shall be for two years. When the permanent member’s term ends, the alternate will move into this position.
- The person submitting his or her name first will become the permanent member.
- A new name submitted shall become the alternate.
- Format of the meeting shall be a monthly meeting on the 2nd Monday of the month at the Senior Center from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. NOT JULY & AUGUST & DEC.
- If the neighborhoods seem too large after organization, we have the ability to expand up to 20 neighborhoods to accommodate those neighborhoods.
Albion - Alternate
Botany - Alternate
Greglawn - Alternate
Maple Valley - Member & Alternate
Oakridge - Member & Alternate
Richfield - Alternate